Are you an experienced recruiter within the tech / IT industry?
Do you have a strong background in designing & delivering retention / engagement initiatives?
Would you like to work for a global leader with excellent remuneration on offer?
We have a very exciting role with a leading business based in Belfast. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
Reporting to the HR Director, the Talent & Engagement Specialist will play an integral role in the Recruitment, sourcing and the overall employee lifecycle.
The role will be directly involved in attracting, recruiting and onboarding exceptional IT talent, through to the engagement and retention of current employees
You will be responsible for driving growth, particularly in the Technology Dept, helping source the best candidates for the roles, promoting the brand through networking and events and ensuring effective engagement and retention of staff.
- Develop and implement innovative methods for sourcing and attracting the best talent in the local market place
- Recruit and onboard new Team Members
- Develop and implement effective and creative strategies for promoting and showcasing the business
- Conduct regular external and internal marketplace reviews to ensure we are providing remuneration, benefits and facilities commensurate with a being an employer of choice.
- Work with the local leadership team on relevant aspects of strategic growth plans
- Provide accurate and informative reports to inform current and future strategy
- Develop, implement, monitor and review effective engagement and retention strategies that ensure existing talent stays with the business
- Provide expertise on talent and competition in the local IT market
- Provide unique and creative input into building the brand locally.
- Plan and manage internal and external events.
- Develop and deliver effective onboarding activities.
- Develop and engage in relevant networking activities.
- Recommend solutions to talent management problems
- Build appropriate relationships with external bodies
- Work with local vendors as necessary.
- Co-ordinate advertising and PR initiatives
- Engage with relevant departments (e.g. Procurement, Legal) as necessary in a timely and accurate manner.
*please note this list is not exhaustive
- 2 or more years' experience sourcing / attracting / recruiting IT talent
- Experience in designing and delivering retention and/or engagement initiatives
- Attained or currently studying for formal CIPD accreditation
- Experience of promoting company brand in external marketplace
- Experience of organising, promoting and running events
- Experienced of using online recruitment systems
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs