Are you an experienced Workday consultant with a good HR understanding?
Do you have the ability to gather and translate business requirements into specifications?
Work you like to work for a global organisation with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role with our highly reputable, award winning client as they look to appoint a newly created Senior Workday Consultant. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team are focused on working collaboratively with one another to deliver the best results for our people and talent strategy. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop leaders at all levels and achieve this through best in class HR. This role sits within our People & Purpose function supporting the Workday platform.
We are looking to hire an experienced Workday Consultant with strong organisational and interpersonal skills who enjoys supporting others in a busy office environment. You will be a subject matter expert and consultant for the security, business processes and organisation maintenance of the Workday solution utilised by 2,500 people in the business. Reporting to the HR Tech & MI Manager and working with a dedicated HRIS team the scope of this role is extensive and offers great opportunities to excel in offering solutions on best practice usage of Workday.
- Be a subject matter expert for Workday security, supervisory organization and processes ensuring system health and sustainability
- Configure Workday according to business and technical requirements
- Work closely with integration leads in IT to ensure accuracy of data connections with other in-house systems
- Research and resolve unexpected results or process flaws ensuring any risks are identified and mitigated
- Execute daily maintenance activities including but not limited to role assignments, security audits, organization set, etc. Identify and articulate process improvements, understand potential Workday constraints and offer practical solutions on how to best deliver the Workday solution
- Participate fully in liaising with HR/business to define functional requirements including data and configuration needs and translate these into technical requirements
- Responsible for quality assurance, creation of test scripts and testing execution for any new Workday features being adopted
- Participate in Workday upgrade process including testing
- Advocate Workday and inform on new trends and technologies
- Support management on ad-hoc projects as required
- Bachelor's degree is advantageous
- A minimum of 2 years previous applicable experience with Workday
- General understanding of Human Resources including data management, reward, performance and reporting
- Ability to gather and translate business requirements into specifications
- Proven ability to deliver quality results on projects and system enhancements
- Demonstrated ability to analyse, design, configure and support data, processes and technology
- Experience supporting ongoing production support of technical solutions
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/activities and prioritize appropriately
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills capable of conveying requirements to users with varying technical knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team
- Excellent organisation skills and first rate attention to detail
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with strong knowledge of data protection requirements
- Good communicator who keeps managers informed of progress as well as timely escalation of any issues
- Adaptability in approach to work and ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs