The Abacus Group is currently assisting our large professional services client with the recruitment of a Learning Support Coordinator to join their growing team in Belfast.
The Learning Support Coordinator will provide operational and functional expertise to deliver the Firm's end-to-end Leadership & Learning processes; support the development, and improvement of Leadership & Learning procedures to achieve efficiency, quality, and enhanced learner, facilitator, and program owner experience. The Role:
- Provide day-to-day seamless operational support in delivering Leadership & Learning procedures covering areas such as learning implementation support, learning management system administration, and learning materials development support among others
- Partner with the In-Market and Specialist teams to deliver a more integrated and seamless approach to Leadership & Learning service delivery
- Recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve processes while keeping the teams operationally compliant, adhering to SLAs and quality standards
- Provide insights and support in resolving issues within the processes
- Collaborate with People Systems to maintain data integrity and ensure accuracy of learning-related data
- Provide training to less experience members performing global end-to-end Leadership & Learning
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by immediate manager from time to time
- Graduate in either HR, Learning and Development, Business or Communications and with some relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office, and agile in learning and adapting to new processes and or technology
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to interact across all levels of the Firm
- Highly collaborative, effectively working with others to achieve team success
- Good problem solving skills and judgement about when to refer issues or problems to others
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs