Are you an experienced HR Generalist ideally with a background in retail / FMCG?
Do you have a strong knowledge of disciplinaries and grievances?
Would you like to work for a leading local company going from strength to strength?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a Top 100 company. If interested please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will provide an exceptional HR service to a number stores across the province, by adding value, delivering best practice and statutory compliance, and implementing the people plan for the stores.
The role will actively contribute to organisational initiatives and change programs and the successful candidate will coach managers regarding all people policies and practices ensuring best practice across the business.
- CIPD qualified
- Full driving licence
- Minimum 3 years previous experience (HR Manager or HR Business Partner level or above) within a Human Resource function
- Previous experience of conducting more complex disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Experience of effectively managing and giving advice on absence management
- Previous experience of PAMS, CORE or similar HR information system
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to forge effective working relationships at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast moving environment coupled with the ability to move effectively between strategy and implementation
- Strong influencing skills
- Good listening skills
- A 3rd level qualification in relevant subject
- Sound understanding and experience of managing TUPE situations
- Previous HR experience gained within a retail/ multi-site environment
- People management experience
- Previous experience working in an unionised environment
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs