Are you an HR professional looking for a long-term career opportunity?
Do have you strong HR generalist knowledge with the ability to work autonomously?
Would you like to work for a leading professional services firm with excellent development opportunities?
We have a very exciting role with a fantastic local company as they look to add an extra person to their HR function. If interested please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a leader in their field with an enviable reputation amongst their peer group. With an All-Ireland operation, they are multi-award winning and work with the top companies not only in Ireland, but on a global scale. Following continued growth & success, the business is looking to add to their HR function locally with the appointment of an HR Assistant.
This is a very important and newly created role which will set the foundation for future growth and also give an opportunity to grow within the business. You will have the support of an experienced HR manager and form part of a dynamic support team within the company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the recruitment process by scheduling interviews, follow up on feedback and maintain applicant records and information.
- Assist with annual Equal Opportunity Monitoring Return.
- Assist with the onboarding process for new joiners including induction.
- Assist with providing payroll information on a monthly basis.
- Assist with reports to the Staff Partner/Managing Partner on HR.
- Update and maintain information in relation to Practising Certificates in all jurisdictions.
- Gather information in relation to insurance renewals.
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data on the HR database.
- Provide secretarial support when required.
- Assist with research into required policies and procedures.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Produce reports from the HR database as and when required.
- Assist with the annual performance review process.
- Assist with the management and co-ordination of facilities contracts.
- Liaise with providers of facilities services as and when required.
- Assist with reports to the Premises Partner regarding facilities management
This role is well suited to a career driven HR professional who is looking for a challenging role that will be highly rewarding. There will be an element of autonomy given to this individual as well as the chance to grow professionally. The ideal candidate will have:
- HR related degree or CIPD qualification, or equivalent, or working towards qualification.
- 1 year minimum experience in a HR role
- Currently working in a busy & fast paced role
- Strong communication skills including excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent stakeholder management ability
- Desirable - experience working within a professional services environment
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs