Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT & Technology
An opportunity to build a career with NI's largest and most well respected recruitment agency - MCS Group Recruitment
As attention turns towards 2021, MCS Group are continuing to expand and gear up for growth, and are pleased to be in the position to be able to bring on board TWO driven and ambitious trainee recruitment consultants to join the Customer Solutions team (IT & Technology)
As part of ongoing plans to offer a truly world class Customer and Service Delivery experience for clients and candidates, MCS Group is launching a new team within our IT & Technology Division which will be responsible for ensuring we give each client a more bespoke service and ultimately deliver on everything that they need.
Who are we?:
Our ambition is simple but challenging, "To Set the Standards in each of the markets we operate in". We are in the process of building a team of industry experts at MCS Group and there couldn't be a more exciting time to join. 2020 has seen us enter new markets both domestically and internationally and next year is set to be our best year yet.
A quick glance at any job board would suggest that every job on the market at the moment is within the "leading" company in it's field. Clearly, that cannot be the case and as a result that tag has lost it's impact. When we say it, we mean it, and we can back it up. Whether that's our 5* Google reviews or wealth of customer testimonials, or perhaps it's a quick glance at our client base and the calibre of people we deal with, or maybe it's the high profile partnerships we hold across key sectors in NI, we really are THE leading specialist recruitment firm in the province.
Dont know what a recruitment consultant does? Its simple - our clients are world leading software companies with offices across UK & NI and we essentially source and place talent with them. In a nutshell, thats what we do, but there is so much more than that to this role!
Is MCS Group for you?:
Recruitment is a fantastic career for the right person but it does take real resilience, motivation and ambition. The rewards are second to none and MCS can offer a successful and prosperous career. For this position we are interested in individuals from any background.
Our consultants come from a whole array of different backgrounds - sales, marketing, hospitality, technical/engineering and more! All we ask, is that you bring everything you've got with the drive and ambition to really succeed and build a career with us. You dont need to have recruitment experience for this but you must be willing to learn.
What you do need to have is;
- Third level degree in any subject
- Desire to work in a multi-disciplined role from candidate sourcing/generation, marketing and advertising.
- Diligent approach to work, organisation skills and ability to work under pressure.
- An ability to take on feedback and a high-level of self-awareness - our highest performers mix high levels of confidence with the humility to seek improvement
- A level of drive and determination that is noticeably above your peer group is a must - if you have the will we can train for the skill!
Your new team:
The customer solutions team will develop business relationships with new and existing clients, ensuring that we understand their needs and that we have the right team to deliver the right solution. The focus for this team is on Key Accounts or volume recruitment projects where the needs are different from one off specialist roles. This is about getting deeper with your clients and ensuring MCS are there to support across every and all areas that we can.
This team is very much a team who are focused on building client relationships as opposed to generating new business through businss development.
What can you expect?
- Strong basic salary with a generous commission structure to reward high achievers - there are no thresholds here.
- Best in class training in the art and science of recruitment and a continuous professional development path, whether you want to go down the management route or become an expert in your field.
- We are Investors in People accredited so our people have been and always will be the secret to our success.
- Industry leading Recruitment Software, including pioneering video technology not in use anywhere else in NI and a brand new ERP introduced for 2021.
- Access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation to help find the talent your clients need.
- A long-term career in Recruitment for ambitious consultants.
- A peer group of colleagues that you will genuinely want to work with day in and day out
Are you up for the challenge?
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Christian Campbell, Manager at MCS Group on (direct line) 028 9693 5497 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity. All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs