Pay Rate: £10 per hour + holiday pay
- Previous relevant experience
- Flexible in terms of working hours
- Great team working skills
- Punctual and reliable
- A qualification or training in professional cookery
- Any health and safety and food hygiene courses
- Check freshness of food and ingredients
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Any other relevant duties as required.
This Chef De Partie position is in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Belfast 02890 322 511 and ask to speak to Gemma Cleland.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Experience: 0 yrs