Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Not for Profit organisation in the Technology and Science sector, with the recruitment of a Client Relationship & People Manager . This role will be based in Belfast but will oversee a number of operations throughout Northern Ireland. The ideal candidate will come from a strong customer engagement background and I would welcome applications from a 5* hotel / Real Estate / Sales background.
A Not for Profit organisation who work together to enable a connected community of like-minded innovators in an entrepreneurial eco-system that is the key driver of the knowledge economy in Northern Ireland.
The role of Client Relationship & People Manager will report directly to the Director of Innovation and will be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders. They will oversee a team of 4 Hub / Campus Managers.
Typical duties will include:
- Direct responsibility for the Hub / Campus management team across multiple sites, monitoring performance to drive results.
- Ensure a consistent member experience across all the campuses.
- Encourage and increase service user experience in line with strategic and project objectives.
- Develop and implement initiatives designed to create connections through events and digital solutions for on-campus members.
- Develop and implement initiatives to provide a clear competitive advantage for companies and individuals who are on-campus members
- Design an optimal onboarding experience for all new member companies
- Build and maintain high level relationships and partnerships within the community
- Represent and promote the organisations services and benefits of working in conjunction with the organisation.
- To be responsible for the Community budget for events and initiatives
- To ensure effective collaboration with all departments within the organisation.
- Work closely with the Workspace team to deliver the ultimate user service
- Support the Director of Innovation Community manage member growth, occupancy, and revenue streams.
- Build a strong local brand through executing marketing campaigns in partnership with the Brand & Marketing team
- Relevant degree in Marketing or a Business-related discipline.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in customer facing roles (ideally hospitality or sales) with strong operational focus
- Proven experience managing strategic projects or events
- Experience managing budgets
- Proven experience managing a team
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
- Strong commercial awareness
- Exceptional team-player
- Excellent communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organised, self-motivated and excellent time management
- Salary up to maximum of £40k depending on experience/qualifications.
- Competitive Benefits Package including Private medical insurance, generous pension contribution and bonus opportunities
For further information contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or apply via the attached link.
Honeycomb supporting excellence!
Experience: 0 yrs