Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Kitchen Porters required on a temporary basis based in Belfast.
Role: Kitchen Porter
Rate of Pay: £7.05ph to £7.50ph
Hours: Casual hours
- Ensuring a high standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness ensuring that full uniform, including Personal Protective Equipment is worn at all times.
- Collecting dirty dishes, crockery and kitchen equipment and ensuring the tables and work surfaces are kept clean and sanitised.
- Cleaning of dishes, equipment and all work areas, front & back of house, in line with the cleaning schedule. Putting away all clean equipment and stacking safely in correct storage areas.
- Ensuring the dishwasher/glass washer is kept clean, in full working order, has sufficient cleaning chemicals and is operating at the correct temperature for food safety compliance.
- Ensuring all catering areas are clear of debris and hazards. Brushing, mopping, vacuuming and scrubbing of all floors in kitchen, stores, counter and seating areas, in line with the cleaning schedule and Health & Safety procedures.
- Accepting delivery, movement of trolleys/cages from delivery bay to kitchen/stores, taking and recording food delivery temperatures and checking use by/best before dates.
- Level 2/Basic Food Hygiene Certificate - desirable
- At least one year's experience working in a catering/commercial kitchen environment
- Experience of working to defined standards and prioritising tasks accordingly
- Experience of cleaning a commercial kitchen
- Experience of receiving food deliveries, storage and food safety compliance
- Knowledge of relevant Health & Safety procedures and legislation in a relevant environment
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kirsty Tomlinson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 12TH FEBRUARY 2018 AT NOON.
Experience: 0 yrs