Brook Street (UK) Limited is working on behalf of our hotel client in Belfast to recruit an Assistant Accommodation Manager to join their busy team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Lead and direct the team of Accommodation Assistants
· Monitor the cleanliness of all public areas in the hotel including the conference suites
· You will also be required to liaise with all hotel departments to ensure the hotel standards are consistently high.
· To assist the Accommodation Manager in running an effective and efficient Accommodation Team
· Checking standards of cleaning in hotel bedrooms, public areas ensuring the highest quality
· To clean and service the hotel guest rooms, bathrooms, public areas as required reporting to the Manager on Duty/ Accommodation Manager
· Ordering supplies and linen
· Inputting rosters into the time and attendance system
· Maintaining high standards of cleaning and paying attention to detail
· Cover Manager role on days off and holidays
· 1-2 years’ experience within an Accommodation Department at supervisory level.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Flexibility to assist in other departments should the need arise.
· The ability to work as part of a team
· Availability to work shifts and five over seven days
Salary will depend on background and experience - £20-21K
Please send CV via the apply link
Experience: Previous accomodation management experience
Previous accomodation management experience