Digital Product Owner
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Reporting to: Digital Manager
Location: Power NI, Newforge Lane, Belfast
DO YOU WANT TO ENHANCE YOUR CAREER IN A DYNAMIC, CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT, WORKING IN A FRIENDLY, AND HIGH PERFORMING TEAM?
Join us and find out why we’re one of Ireland’s top 50 businesses and take advantage of our exclusive employee perks!
Purpose of the Role We’re seeking a super-innovative experienced Digital Product Owner to join our marketing team to oversee the management and strategic development of our digital platforms. In this role the successful candidate will plan and implement digital product innovations to create an outstanding online customer experience.
This role is within Power NI which serves over half a million domestic and business energy customers across Northern Ireland. As Northern Ireland’s leading energy provider, this role requires experienced hands and we want the very best to represent our high-energy brand.
- Implementing Power NI’s digital strategy as part of a high performing, results driven team
- Creating relationships with internal and external stakeholders to generate big ideas for digital success across Power NI’s websites, app and digital marketing channels
- Managing on-going digital product updates; leveraging the latest digital technologies to deliver industry leading online experiences, attracting new and serving existing customers
- Strategically operate Power NI’s digital ecosystem, building seamless web and app journeys from online advertising campaigns, email marketing activity, social media channels and in support of all offline activity
Powerful. Energetic. Innovative. If your qualities match ours, let’s talk!
You should be:
- An experienced digital marketer with a ‘hands on’ skillset and mind-set ?
- Passionate and knowledgeable about digital marketing and digital technologies ?
- Confident in managing digital design and development projects from inception to go live ?
- Creative yet strategic, full of ideas that have quantifiable success criteria ?
- Measured and meticulous, able to track results and spot issues or improvement areas ?
- Assured in analysing data from multiple sources to calculate ROI for all digital marketing activities ?
- Able to work at speed, a natural self-starter who performs under pressure and to meet deadlines
Knowledge and Experience:
At least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above including English & Maths Educated to degree level in a relevant area (e.g. Marketing & Communications)
Extensive demonstrable experience in executing a digital marketing strategy for a consumer brand Hands on experience in each of the following areas:
- Web and mobile app management
– to include content creation, design, SEO, development, technology integrations (e.g. CMS & CRM) testing and release management
- User experience (UX) planning, processes and design
- Digital analytics
- to strategise, track and report on key metrics relative to business KPIs and ROI from Google Analytics, CRM systems and Social Media platforms Experienced in supporting digital advertising campaigns, email marketing and social media for business
Digital project management experience, evidenced by examples of digital marketing projects managed from initiation to completion
IT project management experience
Creative and innovative
Develops own plans, priorities and objectives to deliver goals
Collaborates and works as part of a team
A confident communicator in leading meetings and presenting ideas, statistics and results
Takes an active interest in expanding knowledge of areas related to the role
Seen as being approachable and accessible. Builds constructive working relationships. Linked in to specialist networks and expertise. Flexible approach
Provides creative solutions to business issues/ needs, ensuring lessons are learned and improvements made. Monitors and drives effectiveness, compliance and competitiveness of specific processes (using targets as appropriate)
Drive for Results
Develops, prioritises and delivers on agreed actions. Displays creativity in problem solving
Inspires audiences and tailors their message and style to engage their audience and stakeholders with impact
Judgement / Decision Making
Makes good timely decisions based on analysis, knowledge and experience. Provides specialist advice to others
Recognised as credible and trustworthy. Consistently does what is expected and demonstrates personal accountability for getting a job done
The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards, work deadlines and the changing needs of the business. The individual must have the ability to resolve problems and handle routine work with limited supervision.
This is a senior role with a highly competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience. This role will be based in our newly refurbished offices in Belfast complete with cool deckchairs, snazzy brainstorm rooms and as much coffee as you like to ensure your creativity flourishes, your ideas are supported and our brand excels.
You’ll also get:
- A competitive salary with the opportunity to earn an additional bonus
- Annual Pay Reviews
- 20-25 days holiday per year plus 11 statutory holidays and opportunity to ‘buy’ additional holidays
- Company Pension Scheme with an employer contribution of up to 6%
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and year-round learning and development courses
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Membership of Social Clubs
- Childcare Vouchers
- 37 hour working week between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Free car parking
The post will be offered on a Full Time, Permanent basis. The position will be on a Personal Contract basis with salary for the post reflecting the duties and responsibilities of the role, as well as the relevant skills and experience of the successful candidate.
How to apply
To apply for this position please email your CV (including your National Insurance Number), outlining how you meet each of the criteria above to email@example.com by 4.00 pm on Wednesday 22nd August 2018.
Please also complete the attached Monitoring form VIA CLICKING THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON (with National Insurance Number) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be considered incomplete if the monitoring form is not returned. Both emails should have the reference and job title “Digital Product Owner - PNICOMSDME” in the subject header.
Please note that all correspondence in relation to this vacancy will be via email.
Viridian Group is an equal opportunities employer.