About Positive Brand Etiquette
At Positive Brand Etiquette our focus is on creating, designing and developing brands. We’re a team of problem solvers who work with our clients to bring their brands to life through logical brand planning and effective creative design. Our services include everything from Brand Strategy, Naming and Identity Design to Marketing Communications, Packaging and Interior Design. We create brands that elicit responses, foster business, are memorable and inspire loyalty. Our clients’ success is our success, so we aim to build long lasting partnerships that deliver real results.
Positive Brand Etiquette is part of The Pierce Partnership, a collective of Brand, Digital and Print specialists. Our ethos is all about working together with our clients to produce something exceptional that stands apart from the everyday. Our reputation for excellence is now well established and we have a team of over 30 staff delivering brilliant results for our clients every day.
Working at Positive Brand Etiquette
Our core set of values shape the way we work and the personality of our business;
- Open, Honest and Trustworthy
- Never Give Up
- Supportive, Collaborative and Encouraging
- Learn, Lead and Inspire
We work hard and put the hours in to deliver for our clients and we are always there to help and support each other. We also recognise that it is our people’s talents that make us different, and that the talents we have need challenging, nurturing, inspiring and encouraging.
What is the Job Role and Purpose?
We require another exceptional individual to join our growing team, to help to manage existing client accounts and develop new clients. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the development and growth of private sector clients for our brand and design services.
Reporting to the Account Director, the successful candidate will have account management and business development responsibility for accounts in Northern Ireland, in the Republic of Ireland and occasionally in GB.
Title: Senior Account Manager
Job Ref: PBE/SAM/0118
Closing Date: 19 February 2018 @ 5pm
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Purpose: To manage brand and design client accounts and to develop opportunities with existing and new clients for the creative services portfolio provided by Positive Brand Etiquette.
Please forward your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you believe you would be suitable for this role by clicking on the APPLY BUTTON.
On receipt of your CV you will then be forwarded a separate monitoring form as part of the process. No late CV’s or CV’s without completed monitoring from will be accepted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Senior Account Manager
The duties and responsibilities for the role will be set out in the final job description which will be provided to the successful candidate upon appointment. The following, however, are the typical activities which we would expect of the post-holder:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the strategy, motivation, desires and situation of each client
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and prospective clients, delivering an experience that is personalised and engaging and develops a desire in them to work with us
- Identify business opportunities with current and prospective clients
- Proactively develop business opportunities by telephone, email, mail and through personal visits
- Arrange and steer meetings with potential clients in line with a predetermined agenda/objective
- Recommend solutions to problems faced by clients
- Formulate business proposals responding to client needs
- Liaise with clients regarding project delivery
- Make recommendations focused on increasing the success of clients
- Work with the delivery team to achieve clients’ objectives
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences, seminars and networking events
- Build meaningful relationships within the company and with external influencers
- Work closely with the client, the creative services team and the wider team at The Pierce Partnership to ensure the delivery of outstanding service
- Keep updated with competitor offerings and wider “industry” developments
- Regular travel throughout Northern Ireland and occasionally to RoI and GB.
The role is based in our offices in Belfast and will involve meetings with clients in our offices and on their premises throughout Northern Ireland, and on occasions, in the Republic of Ireland and GB.
Package & Benefits
- Challenging and interesting work for big-name clients
- 30 paid holidays rising to 33 after 3 years (including statutory holidays)
- Competitive basic salary with a bonus for above target performance
- Contributory pension scheme incl. life insurance
- Healthcare scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Naturally, we will give you the tools to do your job including a laptop and a mobile phone or mobile phone allowance
- Training and development not only when you start, but throughout your career
- As a general principle we recognise that all members of our team have commitments outside of work. Where we can, we will seek to agree with you working hours that meet both the requirements of our business and personal needs that you may have.
Extremely confident communicator
Professional in appearance, attitude and behaviour
3rd Level Qualification
Marketing Communications related Degree
Experience & Skills
5 years’ experience in an account management/sales position in a design/advertising environment
Can demonstrate a good understanding of Brand and Design
Motivated by the achievement of results and providing a high level of service to clients
Experience of working in a client facing environment where service quality is crucial
Can demonstrate a high level of competency in the following areas:
- Marketing planning
- Preparation of creative briefs
- Assessment of creative work
- Project management
- Meeting targets and achieving deadlines
- Verbal and written communication
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organisation ability with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (particularly: Outlook, Word, Excel)
Experience in marketing strategy development
A proven track record in business development and sales
Experience across a range of industry sectors
Experience in a Brand Agency environment
Personality & Disposition
- Has the energy, motivation and competency to play an active role in the development of Positive Brand Etiquette
- A team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Logical, with the ability to co-ordinate projects involving colleagues and clients
- Flexible, co-operative and willing to accept change
- Positive and enthusiastic with the ability to instil enthusiasm and confidence in others
- Flexible and easily adaptable to change and a fast-moving environment
- Supportive, collaborative and encouraging
- Never gives up
- Open, honest and trustworthy
- Willing to learn, lead and inspire