Location: NI-CO HQ Belfast
The Contractor: Northern Ireland Co-operation Overseas (NI-CO), 5 Cromac Quay, Belfast, BT7 2JD
2. SCOPE OF THE WORK
2.1 Background and Context
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative and logistical support to the NI-CO Project Management team specifically working on the Cyber4Dev project. [https://cyber4dev.eu/]
The tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the preparation and organisation of project events, meetings with stakeholders, training sessions, seminars, project steering committee meetings etc.;
- Assisting the project manager with mobilisation of experts including booking flights and accommodation, making visa applications etc.;
- Assisting with the arrangement of stakeholder study visit programmes/itineraries, venue bookings, hotel reservations etc.;
- Ensuring that experts / study visit participants are informed well in advance of project inputs / visit requirement e.g. that papers and presentations are produced in standard formats and made available for translation several weeks prior to mobilisation
- Quality assurance, layout check and formatting of project documentation produced by the team;
- Compilation of data and supporting documentation required for the development of project progress reports and financial reports;
- Ensuring proper configuration of systems to ensure efficient document storage, access, confidentiality, version control, sharing (e.g. shared project folder with experts) and disposal according to procedures;
- General project administration including printing/collating reports, ensuring project teams have the necessary support required to deliver their inputs in their respective countries;
- Provide assistance with the procurement of goods and services on behalf of the project in collaboration with the NI-CO procurement team;
- Maintain and regularly update the project calendar including all project and regional activities, milestones and deadlines;
- Undertaking any other activities that may be required in support of project implementation.
3. LOGISTICS AND TIMINGS
3.1 Location and working language
The operational base of this assignment will be NI-CO HQ, Belfast.
3.2 Commencement date and period of execution
Planned start date November 2019 to 30 June 2021.
The person will be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Third level education in business management / related subject matter, or equivalent relevant professional experience (at least 5 years) in a service-oriented office environment in the private, public or voluntary sector
- High level of IT proficiency in MS Office products (especially Word and Excel) and Mac OS
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make pragmatic decisions
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Good interpersonal skills
- Open and approachable personality and ability to work well within a small team
- Experience in event management is desirable
Please forward your CV with ‘Cyber4Dev Executive’ in the subject heading to Anji Cory by CLICKING APPLY
Closing date for applications is 18th October 2019.