Head of Digital Classifieds
Independent News & Media (INM), Ireland’s leading news publisher is seeking applications for the role of Head of Digital Classifieds. This newly created leadership role will have overall responsibility for INM’s classified platforms in Northern Ireland, including propertynews.com, the Edge/WebEdge property software, nijobfinder, and Recruit NI.
The role holder will oversee product development, commercial revenue and marketing activity for the digital classifieds business ensuring the continued growth and success of the portfolio of products
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and deliver digital development, commercial revenue and marketing activity.
- Develop digital strategies to meet business objectives and manage budget and resource to deliver against target metrics.
- Manage digital platforms and work across the business with stakeholders to generate new ideas that deliver market share, drive commercial value and improve the customer experience.
- Use research and insight to inform product development with a customer centric approach.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Digital specialist with a proven track record of 3 years working in a digital leadership role and managing a P&L.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to motivate and deliver significant results through a number of teams.
- Previous demonstrable experience in delivering business growth and commercial success.
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding.
- Experience running agile digital projects.
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with both technical & non-technical stakeholders.
Applicants must also include a completed monitoring form which is available by clicking on the DOWNLOAD BUTTON.
INM Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.