Independent News & Media
Exciting Career Opportunity
Estate Agent Manager
Propertynews is Northern Ireland's longest established property portal. This role is primarily based in the field and the Estate Agent Manager will manage our client relationships with estate agents throughout Northern Ireland ensuring we maintain our excellent customer service and generate additional advertising revenue through existing customers and new business generation by providing clients with effective and innovative advertising solutions across Propertynews.com.
The role will also include training clients on our Propertynews software platforms (EDGE, REDGE & WEB EDGE) so knowledge of these platforms is beneficial.
- Responsible for the sale of advertising packages for Propertynews.com and other INM products and website.
- Account Management and growth of client spend.
- Achieve agreed sales targets, KPI’S and objectives.
- Act as a key point of contact for clients and customers.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to clients.
- Reports to clients on campaign results, driving new business consistent with the clients advertising objectives.
- Generate new ideas to grow revenue.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the property (estate agent, developer or commercial section)
- or 2 years’ experience within the media industry.
- Strong understanding of digital media.
- Good Knowledge of the Northern Ireland property market.
- Full clean drivers licence.
- Strong PC skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Applications accompanied by a CV and cover letter should be submitted via the Independent News & Media vacancies page accessible VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON
INM Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer