Honeycomb is delighted to be working on a confidential Senior Appointment with one of NI's largest public sector organisations. Seeking an experienced Operations Manager to Director, highly competitive package (open contract). Relative to Belfast locality.
The Client: This organisation would oversee one of the largest service based operations relative to a regional area throughout Northern Ireland.
The Role: Further details disclosed throughout application. However, the premise behind this role will be to contribute to the following deliverables, under a vast scope throughout the following remit:
- Work collaboratively with the departmental management team to ensure effective customer focused operational delivery of functions but with specific responsibility
- Leading, managing, developing and motivating staff allocated to the service area, and making a high-level contribution to the management and business improvement of the department.
- As part of the management team contribute to the development and continual review of the Service Strategy/ Plan determining priorities and appropriate allocation of resources.
- Have overall responsibility for the management and service provision of relevant front line regulatory communications
The Person: The ideal candidate would old the following relevant criteria:
Ideally, have a third level qualification in a relevant subject, such as: community services, business management, public administration, business development and innovation, etc. or an equivalent relevant qualification.
Experience: The suited candidate should possess at least 3 years' relevant experience surrounding the following:
- Effectively leading and managing the delivery of a range of services, providing high level professional advice on complex or sensitive service delivery matters;
- Successfully delivering communications surrounding regulatory and compliance activities that are customer focused and results driven; and
- Leading and motivating multi-disciplinary staff in accordance with the principles of performance management and personal development and managing them successfully through times of change and transformation.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs