Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting on a Sales Project Manager on behalf of our utilities client in Belfast.
The purpose of this role is to add value to the business by effectively managing the company’s sales activities to include public sector activity, trade customer sign up, multi occupancy and wider support across sales departments as required.
· Identify additional domestic sales opportunities through engagement of management agencies to provide natural gas to larger multi occupancy developments.
· Responsibility for maximising the potential of the wider industry to support customer sign up activity via training and appropriate support initiatives.
· Develop a skill set that will support the desire within the department to share responsibilities at times of need such as peak demand or holiday periods.
· Support the General Sales Manager with specific requirements across the sales department where required to include wider industry engagement, special projects and event management.
· Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to the company’s corporate objectives.
· Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
· Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
· Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation
· Must hold a valid UK Drivers licence
· A minimum of three years working in a project management environment
· Excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills
· Self-motivated with a positive attitude
· Proficient with Microsoft programmes
Please send CV in WORD FORMAT via the apply link
Experience: · Must hold a valid UK Drivers licence and a minimum of three years working in a project management environment
· Must hold a valid UK Drivers licence and a minimum of three years working in a project management environment