MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with one of Northern Irelands top FMCG companies, to recruit an R&D Technician to join their award winning team in the Greater Belfast area.
Want to join one of the most reputable FMCG companies in Northern Ireland?
Looking for an unrivalled benefits package, and genuine career progression opportunities?
- Plan, prepare and conduct product trials and maintain samples of resulting trials
- Ensure technical support is provided for new product development
- Assist in product and manufacturing process improvements
- Relevant experience likely gained from working in a high speed, high volume manufacturing business
- Experience in a food/drinks manufacturing sector as well as experience of working within a quality and health and safety driven environment
- Previous experience of operating machinery and the ability to demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude.
Experience of driving a forklift and educated to GCSE level (minimum Grade C in Maths and English) would be advantageous
You will be rewarded with an excellent Salary and Benefits package which includes;
- Bonus scheme
- Private Health Care
- Childcare and Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Free on site parking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs