Recycling Team Leader
Location: Ulster Supported Employment Ltd (Usel), 182 – 188 Cambrai Street, Belfast BT13 3JH
Salary: £8.54 per hour (under review)
Live On Site Until: 30 April 2019 11:59PM
Start Date: ASAP
Responsible to: Circular Economy Supervisor
Responsible for: Section personnel/ Recycling Department
**Application Format: Please note that a CV will be required as part of this application process**
We guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
To assist in the effective and efficient supervision and control of Recycling staff through liaison with the Circular Economy Supervisor and other relevant departments or functions. Ensure departmental targets are well communicated to all recycling operatives and are met on a daily basis.
- To be responsible for the final quality of the recycled product leaving the recycling facility, ensuring regular quality checks are undertaken.
- To maintain lines and production areas in an organised, clean, and orderly state.
- To communicate standards for recycled product quality and delivery to team members.
- To assist the Circular Economy Supervisor, manage the recycling team on a day to day basis.
- To effectively communicate inconsistencies/issues relating to safety, quality, personnel, equipment, and finished goods to the circular economy Supervisor.
- To ensure that there are adequate numbers of skilled team members relative to the recycling plan by monitoring absences and skills.
- To identify shortfalls in headcount and rectify as soon as possible within the team in conjunction with the circular economy Supervisor.
- Where necessary undertake any normal production/ recycling duties related to your skill set.
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Must be computer literate, particularly in Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise and methodically schedule work showing flexibility and adaptability to recycling and customer needs
- Strong integrity, initiative, focus and attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a supervisory / team lead role.
Terms and Conditions
- Remuneration: £8.54 per hour (under review)
- Existing pension, holiday and sick scheme applies
For further information CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON