Facilities Management / Health & Safety Coordinator
To provide Facilities Management / H&S / IT, Financial and Systems Support. Duties include, but not restricted to; support of facilities management delivery / helpdesk co-ordination / compliance support / coordination and reporting of functions in relation to all facilities management and health & safety. Delivery and responsibility for all facilities management related financial processes and procedures, including; invoice processing, financial reporting and purchase ledger activity. Undertake training as required. Management of FM / H&S training delivery portfolio. The role offers direct contact with clients and provides the opportunity to increase the range of properties within the portfolio.
Reporting to: Regional Facilities Manager & Head of Property Management
Implement, observe and comply with all good working practices and to ensure compliance with company policies and the appropriate health and safety and statutory / legislative requirements related to the role.
- Support the FM & H&S function, including the preparation of all monthly reports.
- Prepare and submit client reports
- Prepare and submit monthly profit & loss accounts to the RFM in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage and administrate the LSH CAFM compliance system (Info Exchange or similar).
- Support and manage the set-up and operation of the FM financial & administration processes and procedures.
- Support and manage the set-up and operation of the FM Quality Management Systems.
- Manage all 3rd party resources and suppliers
- Ensure that all company IT requirements are completed accurately and legibly at all times and presented on time.
- Ensure that all company reporting is completed accurately and legibly at all times and presented on time.
- Have a professional manner and establish good relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Maintain professional and concise day to day operational interaction with clients, 3rd party sub-contractors and site based colleagues.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Manage all administrative duties for the FM and H&S team Ensure that client information is sourced, reviewed and saved within the CAFM system and kept up to date.
- Support the development and maintenance of the company ‘Approved Contractor List’
- Identify any opportunities for improvement and drive standards and quality of service
Skills required / essential
- Experience in a FM & H&S support capacity
- Experience in CAFM systems
- Relevant experience in financial administration
- Be proficient in the use of IT and fully conversant with the MS Office suite of products.
- Ability to build and facilitate strong working relationships with clients, tenants, management, employees and contractors at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (e.g. report writing, briefing and presentation skills).
Skills required / desirable
The ideal candidate will be an experienced facilities management administrator. They should have a good understanding of Health & Safety, be familiar with CAFM software and have excellent communication and organisation skills
£20,000 - £30,000 DOE
Interested applicants please sumbit your CV VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON