Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineer
With new investment and organic growth, a growing global multi-national organisation based in Belfast, is seeking a number of exceptional Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineers to help develop their overall engineering excellence. This organisation works with global market leaders to provide the very best in global engineering excellence and whilst based in Belfast you will have exposure to global engineering projects.
Working in a multi-functional team, you will have the knowledge and experience to create and build on existing successes, developing your experience with mechanical / manufacturing and software engineering teams. This opportunity will immerse you in designing products using CAM or PLM applications and you will be involved in decisions during the design, manufacturing and cost engineering phases.
In order to proceed with this opportunity you will have:
- BS/MS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 - 5 years industrial experience, especially in a design and/or manufacturing environment including the usage of CAD and/or PLM.
- Engineering specialities in Sheet Metal Stamping, Precision Machining, Casting, Forging and Plastics, highly desired
- Proven record of Strong Problem Solving & Creativity skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Brendan Catney in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs