MCS Group is exclusively recruiting a Systems Architect (Image Processing) in partnership with our client, a global and leading high technology organisation. Our client has a 60-year heritage in world-class engineering and is the leading high technology company in the country employing over 500 people in the defence and space sectors.
These roles will be based in their state-of-the-art Belfast Facility and is part of a huge recruitment campaign for several specialised engineering roles across all levels in the business. It is the result of many new business wins alongside growth and success within a number of other key projects. This is an exciting time to join the business where, not only will you enjoy strong career & technical development but most importantly, the opportunity every day to work on interesting and varied projects. This will offer you fantastic exposure and work variety at the forefront of leading tech within the engineering industry here in Northern Ireland and across the globe.
So, what is the role and what will you do?
Due to expansion, we are recruiting for a Systems Architect with knowledge of Image Processing who can undertake the full design life cycle, designing and developing innovative technology solutions that meet our customer requirements and business needs. The role covers all aspects of the solution and product lifecycle, from requirements capture and analysis through system specification, concept studies, modelling and simulation, design, and development.
The successful candidate:
- Will demonstrate a broad and in-depth knowledge across a variety of fields and topics in relation to image processing i.e, laser sources, electro-optic sensors, and image processing, with a track record in defining technical solutions and levering technical proposals for complex systems.
- You will have the ability to analyze systems requirements and identify requirement/technical solution trade-offs to achieve a winning compromise between cost, schedule & compliance.
- Specific knowledge or experience in any of the following areas is a benefit.
- Image Processing algorithms
- Computer Vision algorithms
- Computational Imaging
- Deep Learning
- Domain-Specific Signal Processing
- You will be an effective team player with good communication and organizational skills.
- Will hold a Degree or equivalent in Science or Engineering with strong mathematical content e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs