MCS Group is exclusively recruiting a Solutions Architect (Air Defence Solutions) in partnership with our client, a global and leading high technology organisation. Our client has a 60-year heritage in world class engineering and is the leading high technology company in the country employing over 500 people in the defence and space sectors.
These roles will be based in their state-of-the-art Belfast Facility and is part of a huge recruitment campaign for several specialised engineering roles across all levels in the business. It is the result of many new business wins alongside growth and success within a number of other key projects. This is an exciting time to join the business where, not only will you enjoy strong career & technical development but most importantly, the opportunity every day to work on interesting and varied projects. This will offer you fantastic exposure and work variety at the forefront of leading tech within the engineering industry here in Northern Ireland and across the globe.
So, what is the role of a Solutions Architect?
Your main role will be to lead the definition and preliminary development of Solution Architectures for Air Defence markets.
To do this you will: -
- Define solutions which are compliant with customer requirements.
- Customise system solutions to meet customers requirements in the early phases of project delivery.
- Act as the Technical Lead on bids and demonstrations
- Lead Customer facing technical activities during bids, including delivering presentations, preparing white papers, responding to technical queries, and supporting product demonstrations.
- Provide technical governance of engineering activities during the solution delivery phase to ensure that compliance.
The successful candidate:
Will have a relevant Engineering/Science degree with previous similar experience gained in the following:
- A proven track record of success in defining technical solutions and delivering technical proposals for complex systems within typical bid constraints
- Ability to analyse customer requirements, and negotiate requirement/solution trade-offs to achieve a winning compromise between cost, schedule, and compliance.
- Ability to identify solution technical issues and risks in order to plan the mitigation strategy and engineering activities required.
- An effective team player who can interface at all levels across the organisation. Able to operate successfully in a multi-cultural environment, working effectively with teams distributed across different sites/countries.
- Good verbal communication skills, report writing skills, and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational and team working skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs