MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with one of Northern Irelands top FMCG companies, to recruit a Site Services Operator to join their award winning team in the Greater Belfast area.
Want to join one of the most reputable FMCG companies in Northern Ireland?
Looking for an unrivalled benefits package, and genuine career progression opportunities?
- Be responsible for efficiently operating and monitoring the Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) and relevant site services.
- Providing support to the Facilities team and performing site maintenance and waste recycling duties.
- Complete equipment checks, chemical dosing, testing and associated documentation.
- Basic maintenance tasks including machinery and specific pipework, valve and pump component replacement.
- Minimum of GCSE level Maths and English Grade C or above
- Experience in a Manufacturing or Engineering environment
- Certificate or Diploma in Engineering
- Experience in operating of a waste water treatment plant/chemical dosing systems or experience in a building services or engineering maintenance role.
You will be rewarded with an excellent Salary and Benefits package which includes;
- Bonus scheme
- Private Health Care
- Childcare and Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Free on site parking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs