MCS Group are looking for Hardware Engineers in Belfast with both analogue and digital experience for an innovative company!
In this role you will be designing Hardware and developing wireless sensors for health care products. Within this, you will also be:
- Evaluating and optimising prototype hardware.
- Assisting large IC manufacturers to develop customer solution.
- Developing engineering evaluation hardware.
- Working with large health care electronics customers to develop high quality and robust electronic end solution.
- Providing technical hardware and sensing technology assistance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Progress and assist with the ongoing research within B-Secur for bio-sensing technology.
- Develop innovative hardware solutions to optimise bio-sensing signal quality.
They are looking for someone with:
- Third level qualification in Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years in an electronics design type role where you will have been designing and developing hardware covering both analogue and digital electronics
- Electronics background - both digital and analogue.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve McLelland, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs