MCS group is extremely excited to be recruiting a Product Manager (Manufacturing Cost Simulations) for our game changing client based in Belfast. This role is brand new for Belfast and is a result of fantastic success and growth alongside huge investment by the company in their people and technology.
Our client provides manufacturing software to help manufacturers across the world embrace and thrive in the new world of digital manufacturing. The world of manufacturing has been forever changed allowing for accelerating transformation to happen across manufacturing industries across the globe.
Working as a Product Manager in this business, you will truly be at the forefront of innovation.
So, what is the role of a Manufacturing Cost Simulations Product Manager?
- As the Product Manager you will have a proven track record of creating innovative solutions either at a manufacturing or a software company and you will use your real-life experience to work closely on the cost model simulations.
- You will apply real life work experience and knowledge in your new day to day role which will allow you to get involved in enhancing & improving cost models, support defining requirements for new manufacturing cost models, including design for manufacture guidance and a clear depiction of cost drivers.
- You will also plan the product roadmap through collecting, analysing and reviewing customer feedback, market data and research and in turn you will help define product requirements to validate solutions.
You will have deep knowledge of manufacturing and manufacturing cost drivers and a combination of the following:
- Experience in product cost analysis, quoting or manufacturing of assemblies and weldments in industrial equipment, high tech, automotive or aerospace industries
- Experience with CAD (e.g., CATIA, NX, Creo) and an understanding of how assemblies and weldments are modeled and saved in CAD
- Experience developing product roadmaps and operating as a product owner in an Agile / Scrum development process
- Diligent and driven to initiate projects and see them through to completion
- Degree in mechanical, manufacturing or electrical engineering or related field
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs