MCS Group is partnering with a leading global manufacturing company to recruit an Opto Mechanical Assembly Technician for their manufacturing plant in the Belfast area.
- Follow detailed assembly or test procedures as stipulated in engineering work instructions.
- Assemble delicate components with high precision, care and attention to detail.
- Follow detailed alignment / optimisation procedures as stipulated in engineering work instructions.
- Basic trouble shooting duties within clearly defined parameters
- Accurately complete assembly and test records.
- Strict adherence to production processes and quality control requirements.
- Accountable for own output and delivery of assigned production targets
The successful candidate will be:
- Educated to HNC/HND level or equivalent
- ONC/OND level or equivalent with 2 years relevant experience in a high-tech production environment
- GCSE level or equivalent, in Maths and English (Grade C or above) with 4 years relevant experience in a high-tech production environment
- Good manual dexterity required for handling/manipulation of small / delicate components
- Good written and communication skills
- IT Literate
- Experience of working with lasers
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruairi McCann, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs