MCS Group is delighted to bring a Mechanical Plant Engineer role to the market for Translink.
Translink's mission is to provide a safer, more sustainable, efficient business, enhancing the local economy and enriching the local communities they serve.
- Ensure the fleet of On Track Machines and Road Rail Excavators deliver works to prescribed quality standards
- Co-ordinate maintenance of both OTMs and RRVs
- Provide technical input to the Projects Planning Department, Track Maintenance Department and external contractors
- Manage, motivate, and lead the teams to ensure high performing products
- Minimum of an HND qualification in mechanical engineering with extensive relevant experience
- Experience of using MS Office, Access and Project
- Experience of organising and managing resources, including staff, to deliver works efficiently to agreed targets of cost and time
- Proven track record of working with specialised large plant to produce quality work in line with best practice
Further Criteria and Responsibilities will be discussed on application, along with the salary and package on offer.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs