MCS Group is recruiting for an immediately available Manufacturing Engineer to join our world-leading client in their complex component manufacturing facility based in Belfast on a contract basis.
- Lead new products and process introduction
- Identify, define and implement process quality
- Identify, purchase and co-ordinate the installation of tooling, equipment, machinery and capital expenditure projects
- Ensure that Design for Manufacture and Assembly principles are applied through the product development process
- Interface with the product group & customer representatives to meet customer's technical requirements
- Ensure new product and processes correctly meet safety requirements
- Ensure accurate new product costing through Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Co-ordinate and implement complex engineering change
- Carry out Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) investigations.
- A degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Electrical engineering with relevant manufacturing experience. (Those candidates with lesser or no qualifications may be considered however should have considerably more relevant manufacturing engineering experience)
Relevant experience may include:
- Introducing new products into a manufacturing environment
- The ability to read engineering drawings
- Project management experience; with the introduction of new products and complex engineering changes
- Successful candidates will be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve McLelland, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs