MCS Group is delighted to be recruited an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for our client in Belfast for day shift, offering a salary of £38k.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will work in a non-meat manufacturing environment where you will be responsible for i both planned and reactive maintenance. You will also supervise regular contracting service providers and ensure compliance with statutory examinations.
In this role, your main function would be to carry out the following duties: -
- Weekly inspections and audits
- Any urgent reactive maintenance and also preventative projects.
- Carry out PPM/PDM as per the CMMS (Maximo)
- Use the Maximo system, ensuring labour and material expended are recorded
- Participate in the efficient running of the maintenance department
- Analyse and rectify plant/process defects in a timely manner using RCA where applicable
- Introducing process improvements
- Develop a consciousness of the cost implications of the maintenance operation
You will have:
- Recognised Engineering apprenticeship/traineeship, carrying recognised formal qualifications
- Experience in a similar role in an industrial manufacturing setting
- 3 phase motor and control systems.
- Control systems and interaction with modern PLC systems including level control and industrial positional indicators.
- Pneumatic control and operation
- Mechanical drive coupling, chains, belt mechanisms.
- Bearing systems.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Eve Duncan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 96 935 505 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 96 935 505
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs