MCS Group is currently recruiting for an Engineer ideally from a Manufacturing, Process or Logistics background to join our global manufacturing client on a permanent basis. They currently have an opportunity available for a skilled Logistics Engineer.
In this role, you will be based in the Larne/Belfast plant and will be responsible for supporting the design & implementation of all logistics processes, machinery & equipment, storage concepts, Point of Use Design for integrated manufacturing logistics projects.
Core duties include;
- Design and implement successful logistics solutions
- Logistics Process Design including warehouse storage design and manufacturing point of use design.
- Workforce & equipment planning
- Machinery & equipment layout design and procurement
- Inventory transfers and rearrangement planning.
- You will hold a degree in a related discipline eg Supply chain or engineering or have relevant experience in a similar role to include experience as a logistics or manufacturing engineer
It would be highly desirable that you have;
- Experience of designing and deploying lean systems in a highly productive environment
- Implementation off kitting solutions with manufacturing environments
- Point of Use Design in an industrial Assembly environment
- Plan for Every Part (PFEP)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Kirsty Dillon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs