MCS Group is working along side a global client to find a Junior NPI Engineer to add to their team in Belfast. This is a great opportunity for a Graduate to join an organisation who are a leader in diversified technologies.
As a Junior New Product Introduction Engineer you will work within engineering operations on a new product and support this product throughout its life cycle. You will be responsible for liaising with global R&D teams and manufacturing facilities, whilst tracking and documenting cost during product development stages.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in Manufacturing Engineering or similar discipline.
- Experience using MS Office.
- Knowledge of BOM's (bill of material).
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Good understanding of Manufacturing Processes.
- Flexibility to travel if required.
To speak about this role please contact Marc Young, specialist consultant on 028 90 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position isn't right for you we may have one that is. Please give us a call on 028 90 235 456 or visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to see our wide selection of current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs