MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with one of Northern Irelands fastest growing Medical device companies, to recruit for a talented Hardware Design Engineer to join their award winning team.
Want to work on cutting edge technologies?
Come from a strong Electronic/Hardware design back ground?
- Design and develop prototypes for different clients
- Assisting manufacturers to develop customer solutions
- Providing technical hardware and sensing technology to internal and external stakeholders
- Third level qualification in Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- A minimum 1 year in an electronics design type role where you will have been designing and developing hardware covering both analogue and digital electronics
- A fundamental understanding of impedance and AC circuit theory
- A working knowledge of electronic schematic and layout design tools
- Previous experience in design of low noise PCB layout techniques
- Will have used circuit simulation and analysis software such as SPICE or other simulation tools to develop hardware solutions
- Fundamental knowledge of MATLAB
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic expanding company within a fast paced market who are developing next generation technologies.
Leading Salary and package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs