MCS Group is exclusively recruiting several Future Systems Architects in partnership with our client, a global and leading high technology organisation. Our client has a 60-year heritage in world class engineering and is the leading high technology company in the country employing over 500 people in the defence and space sectors.
These roles will be based in their state-of-the-art Belfast Facility and is part of a huge recruitment campaign for several specialised engineering roles across all levels in the business. It is the result of many new business wins alongside growth and success within a number of other key projects. This is an exciting time to join the business where, not only will you enjoy strong career & technical development but most importantly, the opportunity every day to work on interesting and varied projects. This will offer you fantastic exposure and work variety at the forefront of leading tech within the engineering industry here in Northern Ireland and across the globe.
So, what is a Future Systems Architect? And what will you do?
- Really in a nutshell, you will have primary responsibility to develop innovative concepts and carry out initial systems architecture activities for future systems. You will do this based on analysis of customer requirements and by having a good knowledge of emerging technologies through research and contributing to research & technology projects and strategy.
- You will support both internal and external customers to ensure requirements are understood and then work with members of multidisciplinary teams to support future product development, concept generation and analysis.
- You will gain a good understanding of company capabilities and harness established knowledge so the goals of the business can be realised.
The successful candidate:
- You will normally be expected to be qualified to at least Honours Degree standard in an engineering discipline. However, candidates not holding a degree but with significant relevant experience with a high level of competence in this area will also be considered.
- You will have a good working knowledge of systems engineering, processes, techniques, and tools with experience of system simulation, visualisation and assessment hardware and software tools associated, with a working knowledge of project management techniques.
- You must not only have a strong proficiency in technical areas and capabilities but also an understanding of commercial business processes and management disciplines.
- It's important that you can demonstrate leadership potential, self-motivation, good communication and presentation skills, with a dynamic and flexible approach to embracing new technologies.
- A candidate with knowledge of Electro-Optics technologies would be of interest but this is not an essential pre-requisite.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs