MCS group is extremely excited to be recruiting a Technical Documentation Specialist for our game changing client based in Belfast. This role is brand new for Belfast and is a result of fantastic success and growth alongside huge investment by the company in their people and technology.
Our client provides manufacturing software to help manufacturers across the world embrace and thrive in the new world of digital manufacturing. The world of manufacturing has been forever changed allowing for accelerating transformation to happen across manufacturing industries across the globe.
Working as a Documentation Specialist in this business, you will truly be at the forefront of innovation and advanced digital transformation.
As a Technical Documentation Specialist (Technical Writer/Author, Content Architect) you will develop, edit, maintain, and publish the functional and technical documentation for our clients digital manufacturing software including design for manufacture and design to cost solutions.
You will work closely with other functional business areas within an agile product development process t drive the adoption of a new documentation toolset and convert existing documentation into the next generation of innovative products.
The successful candidate:
- You will hold a degree in, mechanical engineering, computer science or related technical field and at least 7 years work experience with an emphasis on technical documentation for software products.
- Experience in the development of CAD/CAE related technical documentation is a plus.
- Proven ability to write clear, concise, comprehensive documentation on complex, multi-level technical issues, with the ability to grasp complex software, self-teach, learn quickly and work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in establishing and implementing structure documentation schema for single source content re-use and conditionalisation
- Ability to develop documentation by using various forms of source material including functional specifications, demo recordings, and verbal discussion.
- Expertise in xml-based, structured / semi-structured, Help authoring and publishing tools.
- Basic familiarity with image capture, video production, and graphics development tools
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs