MCS is working alongside a long-standing client as they are looking for a buyer to work in their procurement team, purchasing IT equipment.
The successful applicant will be responsible for management of the life-cycle of hardware, including the purchasing and supply of equipment for a number of sites throughout the EAME region. This will involve maintaining relationships with both suppliers and customers and operating within service level agreements.
Customers may include internal company organisations (service centres and/or worldwide business units), suppliers, dealers or other Information Technology teams or business partners.
- Liaison between internal teams and vendor purpose of acquiring, renewing and cancelling IT infrastructure contracts and assets.
- Assist with regional issues and escalations related to IT assets, procurement, suppliers, and other issues.
- Analysing and reporting actual infrastructure spend to measure and identify cost variances
- Communicating overall performance and business unit impacts
- Managing a repository of related documentation and metric information
- Experience purchasing equipment for a business, or experience working in a similar purchasing environment.
- Basic knowledge of IT Infrastructure and finance terminology
- Reporting infrastructure spend
- Monitoring and ensuring customer quality
- Strong communication skills including writing reports for management
- Demonstrated proficiency in conducting ad hoc and structured analysis to support decision making.
- Cross functional project management experience using project management methodology and tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve McLelland, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs