Vacancy Reference - 16622
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary PTO Civil Engineer to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (flexi time may be offered) and expected to last up to 6 months. The following duties will be required -
* Add, maintain and input to the Roads Management Client System (RMCS) network database for Eastern Division Network Maintenance Support (NMS) office
* Assist Maintenance Manager in producing database reports
* Assist Network Maintenance HQ in validating data for Valuation and Road Length tables etc
* Point of contact for Client System users in the Division
* Assist Inspectors in Client System and inspection software and hardware.
* Assist Section Office staff in use of Client System
* Assist Maintenance Manager with day to day duties within the Network Maintenance Support office for the roads network
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* A minimum ONC in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering required. Knowledge of using mapping tools, databases and spreadsheets required
Candidates will be required to obtain an Basic Access NI check at a cost of £26
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.