Vacancy Reference - 17007
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 5 Estates Autocad Technicians x2 to be based in Dundonald. This is a full time role, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm and expected to last for 3-4months. The following duties will be required -
* The post holder will have a responsibility for the management of Estates Drawing Record Database
* As an Estates Officer the post holder will manage a cost effective and efficient service that supports the corporate aims of the Trust to meet its aim of quality of service commensurate with a modern Health Service
* To prepare CAD drawings and details in support of building an engineering development, refurbishment and maintenance projects.
* To have ability to consider and initiate design alternatives in consultation with other members of the Estates Team
* To develop, manage and maintain the Estates Department’s CAD record drawings and databases
* To assist in the maintenance and revision of CAD record drawings to support the annual Estates Management statistics return and other similar initiatives. To assist in the compilation, revision and maintenance of the ‘as built’ records of the Estate including co-ordination and consolidation of the archive of Health & Safety Plans; Operating and Maintenance Manuals’ as built drawings and other related information fire; maintenance; legionella, reflected ceilings etc
* To provide CAD based information in relation to the Trusts built estate and services to the Estates Department’s internal customers, external consultants and contractors
* To undertake condition survey and assessments, feasibility reports etc, to ensure assets are maintained at acceptable and appropriate standards
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* A degree in a relevant Building or Engineering related subject plus 1 years experience and having :
1. A detailed knowledge and experience of AutoCad systems
2. A sound knowledge of building design and mechanical and Electrical Services.
3. A working knowledge of the Building Regulations.
* Higher National Certificate / Diploma in: A relevant Building or Engineering related discipline.
* 3 years experience and having : A detailed knowledge and experience of AutoCad systems, a sound knowledge of building design and mechanical and Electrical Services, a working knowledge of the Building Regulations
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.