Your new company
A medical manufacturing company. Their mission: Together with customers, are driven to make healthcare better, which is delivered by our people each and every day. They grow talent. They give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move geographically, functionally, laterally and vertically. A career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only offer.
Your new role
The Specialist, CAPA will be primarily responsible for the oversight of the NC/ CAPA process and procedures, and ensure it is compliant, effective and efficient in dealing with quality issues. The Specialist, CAPA will, through building expertise in problem solving methodology, facilitate proactive and effective resolution of issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years' experience in in regulated environment, quality systems, engineering or equivalent experience desirable.
- Experience in interacting with regulatory agencies (FDA, MoH, TUV, etc.) advantageous.
- Ability to gain knowledge and understanding of US and International Medical Device Regulations.
- Ability to gain knowledge of supporting Quality Systems (e.?g.? Audits, Management review, Quality Planning).
- Exhibit strong communication and influencing skills as well as have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop problem solving skills.
- Exhibited analytical thinking skills.
- Exhibited ability to work independently.
- Comfort working in a compliance risk situation.
- High level of PC skills. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint packages
- Some travel may be required.?
What you'll get in return
A career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only offer. Competitive pay based on experience and what you can bring to the role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs