Do you want to work for business with continuous improvement at the centre of everything they do? This company have added headcount in the last year and are doing the same again with further job creation into the new year. They are a leader in electronics manufacturing in Belfast and can provide a stable and progressive career as they continue to invest here in Northern Ireland.
Your new role
You'll be responsible for the selection and use of products to satisfy customer requirements. The main duties of this post include, order assistance, quoting, pricing and delivery determination; review of design drawings, as well as technical support for manufacturing, sales and product management functions as appropriate.
- Respond to customer requests for information on Products and Applications of products, helping to enhance sales in the process.
- Provide customer technical assistance for product questions and problems from the point of quotation request through post shipment and installation.
- Provide written quotations for all standard and non-standard products.
- Implement appropriate pricing policies, including; determination of pricing for non-standard products as well as resolving system-pricing discrepancies.
- Review and enter Purchase Orders.
- Research and determine product solutions. Initiate New Product models, derivatives, specials, as necessary to meet agreed upon customer needs.
- Be extremely proactive and customer responsive. Customer feedback should be positive regarding response quality and timeliness.
- Document all product selection and product specification choices.
- Support manufacturing by answering questions as required and trouble-shooting order related problems.
- Analyse product failures and customer concerns. Assist in customer quality concerns. Generate reports and CQC's as required.
- Travel in support of sales organisation may be required periodically.
What you'll need to succeed
We're keen to hear from 3rd level qualified engineers with a BSC in an engineering related field. You'll have a good previous experience in a manufacturing environment, and must be willing to learn another european language. Essential BS Degree Engineering. Excellent verbal and writing skills. Fluent in English and French Strong customer service orientation. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What you'll get in return
In return, you'll be offered one of 4 newly created posts in an expanding manufacturing business, with an excellent personal development plan for employees. You'll be in close proximity to bus and train links, in an easily committable distance of Belfast, and have excellent holidays, Bupa private healthcare plan for you and your family, a strong pension contribution, and life assurance amongst other benefits on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs