- fantastic at communication who can keep with customer focus being a number one priority
- Able to work well with people.
- Willing to learn new skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and fault diagnosis skills which will be assessed with a practical fault-finding test during the latter stages of the interview process.
- Must have experience of maintaining and servicing coffee systems
- Diagnosing and fault finding.
- Planned maintenance experience
If you would like to discuss this Service Engineer job in more detail please contact Jordan McMaster now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
Experience: 0 yrs