Grafton recruitment is proud to be helping our client in the recruitment of a number of roles that will shape the future of Northern Ireland; This is genuinely a fantastic opportunity to be part of Northern Ireland's future!
Have you a passion for vehicle mechanics and want a long term career using you existing knowledge and skill sets?
Vehicle Mechanic - You will maintain and repair all mechanical aspects of a vehicle, carry out vehicle inspections and undertake associated administrative duties.
- Well presented with excellent communication skills?
- A Recognised Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship with minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a relevant trade or discipline?
- Able to accept orders?
- Able to work with others and with minimal supervision?
- An understanding of vehicle electrical systems and body structure ?
- Recognised Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship with minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a relevant trade or discipline
- Working knowledge of vehicle systems e.g. air brakes, diesel engine and fuel systems etc?
- A Full current driving licence?
- Relevant engineering experience on buses and/or coaches
- A Flexible attitude to work and working hours with ability to work additional hours when required or at short notice?
- The Ability to obtain a PCV licence?
- Carry out vehicle inspection
- Carry out vehicle servicing
- Deal with vehicle defect diagnosis and repair
- Complete administrative duties associated with job
- Preparation of vehicles for P.C.V. presentation
- Respond to vehicle breakdown
- Any other appropriate duties as requested by the Supervisor
If you want to work 4 days a week and have 3 off, earn excellent money and have a rewarding career I need to here from you!
For further information please contact Graham on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.
Experience: 0 yrs