Electrical Drafting Technician | Belfast | Temporary
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Drafting Technician to join our client, a global manufacturing organisation, on a temporary basis at their site in Belfast. This will initially be a two month assignment but further extensions are a possibility.
Based at the clients Belfast site, you will work with Project Engineers & Managers plus other stakeholders to ensure that all Drawing packages are created on time and to a high quality standard. You will suggest and assist in implementing improvements to current Drawing templates, ensuring efficient use of resources to meet agreed delivery dates and project objectives.
- Creates Drawings in AutoCAD-E to customer specification, on time, and to a high quality standard (Both Electrical, Schematic, Site Installation and layout)
- Use of document control procedures for drawing revision and identification.
- Carry out all other duties required within the drawing office environment
- Minimum 3 years Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering/Technology or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD or similar design packages including Component Creation, Library Management.
- Knowledge of technical engineering drawings.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment.
For further information please contact Craig on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.
Experience: 0 yrs