Our client is a busy engineering company in the Greater Belfast area who, due to internal promotion have an immediate opening for a degree qualified Mechanical Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who firmly promote continuing professional development and career progression.
- Provide engineering support to deliver projects
- Preparation of engineering schematics and drawings
- Procurement of equipment and materials
- Reporting project status to clients
- Collate technical data for handover documentation
- Liaise with Clients and Suppliers
- Liaise and coordinate with work crews
- Coordination of safety and specialist equipment inspections
- Support use and development of hardware and software for mobile work crews
- Qualified with a degree in mechanical engineering with a minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience in design and/or fabrication desirable
- Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to make decisions based on analysis of data and logical thinking
- Competent verbal and written communicator
- Practical engineering interests and aptitude
Salary is in the region of £22-30k depending on experience.
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link
or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.