Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our Belfast client to recruit Civil Engineers on a Permanent basis.
Our client would only like to see Engineers with 3-6 years of experience.
Duties to include:
* Ensure that sufficient information is available on drawings and sketches to set out the works in accordance with the programme and to resolve any inconsistencies in the information provided including feedback on any changes made
* Setting out the works in accordance with the contract requirements before work is programmed to commence.
* Arrange and allow time for independent checking where required.
* Develop programmes with senior engineer and simple benchmark productivity measures for the workforce and assess actual programme and productivity achieved for review at weekly progress meetings.
* Communicate with foremen, gangers, workforce and sub-contractors to ensure full understanding of information provided.
* Check the works during progress and on completion to ensure that it has been constructed in line with the setting-out information provided, measured and signed off before covering up and that information is passed to the QS and QA function.
* Communicate to the QA and QS engineer non-conformances and any instructions received from the client / designer etc.
* Ensure that comprehensive records of resources employed on additional works are maintained.
* Taking off and site measures of materials to allow them to be controlled ordered efficiently and accurate reconciliations to be developed for the weekly review.
* Take receipt of materials and check description, quality, markings and condition before signing for and ensure that all tickets are passed to the section engineer for coding.
* Complete inspection and test plans, risk assessments and method statements for the control of the works ensuring that all necessary documentation, as required by these statements and plans, is produced in a timely manner.
* Ensuring that health and safety is given the highest priority in delivery in the delivery of their works
* Keep a full and accurate daily site diary, including any changes / variations, subcontractors` attendance.
* Degree qualification in Civil Engineering.
* Familiar with statutory planning through to detailed design for housing, industrial and commercial schemes.
Please send CV via the apply link
Experience: Degree qualification in Civil Engineering and experince of Civil Engineering work in UK and NI
Degree qualification in Civil Engineering and experince of Civil Engineering work in UK and NI