My client, a large utilities company based in Belfast are looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst to join their Business Planning team on a permanent basis.
This role is fantastic for an individual who has a keen eye for business improvements and naturally recognises beneficial was to better a business.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a permanent role with an award winning company.
The Senior Business Analyst job holder will work as part of a busy team and their role will include:
· Offering support to identify, assess and implement business improvement initiatives.
· Working closely with all operational departments to identify and deliver improvements.
· Production of management reports by extracting data from all relevant core systems.
· Manage and develop all personnel within the Business Planning team that will be direct reports.
· Undertake all other duties as required in line with the level of responsibility with the role.
· Degree level qualification in a relevant field
· 3+ years within an analytical business environment
· Strong IT skills – most notably Excel
· Strong organisational skills
o Experience in a similar industry
o Knowledge of MS Access & Visual Basic
o Project Management experience
· Full time hours – Flexible 37 hours
· Excellent salary (based on experience)
· Free parking and/or Free bus service from Belfast City Centre
· Fantastic opportunity to be part of an award-winning company
<b/>For moreinformationon thisjob or other HR and Business Support opportunities, please contact Natasha at Brightwater Recruitment