Vacancy Reference: 18038
We are currently recruiting for a Band 5 Trainer Assessor in Business Administration for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 36 hours per week, with an hourly rate of £12.71. This vacancy is expected to last for approximately 4 months, with the possibility of extension.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The post holder will be engaged as a Trainer / Assessor, working primarily on the Skills for Industry Project within BMET’s Centre for Skills & Apprenticeships. They will train, assess and deliver the qualifications required for the relevant qualifications under the Skills for Industry project. The worker will deliver teaching, learning and assessment through a range of methods such as training, workshop sessions and assessment
- Applicants must hold a minimum of a level 3 qualification (e.g. NVQ level 3) in the professional and technical area(s) in which they are training NOTE: successful candidates will be required to possess a qualification at least one level higher than the qualification in which they are assessing.
- English GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent.
- Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent
- EITHER hold, or be in the process of completing an Assessors Award (TAQA or A1/A2 equivalent), OR give a commitment that you will undertake the Assessors Award (A1/A2 or equivalent) within one year
- Have at least 2 years’ industrial experience within the last 5 years, of working in your chosen area of specialism.
- Demonstrable experience of providing training in the chosen area of specialism.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £33.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.