Version 1 Digital Skills Academy
LOOKING TO BREAK INTO A CAREER IN DIGITAL SERVICES?
Have you a degree (2.2 or above) in any discipline or a Level 5 qualification in an ICT or STEM subject?
If so, would you like to:
- Be part of a team providing industry wide IT Solutions and Consulting?
- Understand how technology can help businesses, receive cutting edge training and become empowered to make a difference to our customers by sharing that knowledge?
- Gain industry recognised accreditation and skills in areas such as Azure Fundamentals, software development, DevOps Solutions and Cyber Security?
- Be paid an allowance of £155 per week while you train?
If so, then join our academy:
The selection process will entail an online application followed by Psychometric evaluation, and interviews which will be held 19th to 21st July 2021.
Experience is not required but you must:
- be at least 18 or over
- be eligible to work in the UK
- have a university degree classification 2:2 (any discipline) or a Level 5 qualification in an ICT or STEM Subject.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions the Academy training may be a mix of virtual and classroom delivery. Successful applicants will require appropriate IT access in order to link to the online tuition for the virtual delivery.
Training will commence on 9th August 2021.
The training is full-time hours Monday to Friday and applicants should be available for the duration of the training period.
Participants who successfully complete the Academy will be guaranteed an interview with Version 1, however please note that completion of the Academy is not a guarantee of gaining employment.
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW
CLOSING: noon 30th June 2021
For Further information please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to apply additional shortlisting criteria during the recruitment process.