Microsoft Modern Applications Development Academy
LOOKING TO BREAK INTO A CAREER IN MODERN APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT?
Have you a degree (2.2 or above) in any discipline or a Level 5 qualification in an IT related subject?
If so, would you like to:
- Be part of a global software company, having opportunities to travel and engage with diverse teams?
- Understand how technology can help businesses, receive cutting edge training and become empowered to make a difference to our customers by sharing that knowledge?
- Be paid an allowance of £155 per week while you train?
If so, then join our academy:
The selection process will entail an online application followed by interviews which will be held late March 2021.
Experience is not required but you must:
- be at least 18 or over
- be eligible to work in the UK
- have a university degree classification 2:2 (any discipline) or a Level 5 qualification in an IT related subject
Due to the ongoing issues with Covid 19 the Academy training will be delivered through an on-line virtual classroom. Successful applicants will require appropriate IT access in order to link to the online tuition.
Training will commence on Monday 12 April 2021 and finish on Tuesday 6 July 2021. Applicants should be available for the duration of the training period.
Participants who successfully complete the Academy will be guaranteed an interview with Microsoft Services, however please note that completion of the Academy is not a guarantee of gaining employment.
CLOSING: Midnight 7 March 2021
For Further information and to apply please click APPLY NOW
Or contact email@example.com
We reserve the right to apply additional shortlisting criteria during the recruitment process.