Brook Street are currently seeking an Admin / Clerical Training Officer on a temporary basis for one of our public sector clients based in South Belfast.
Our client would like someone who has experience in delivering a range of training.
The main duties and responsibilities of the post will include:
* Experience delivering a range of training, including soft-skills e.g. communication skills
* Excellent ICT skills to include Microsoft office suite
* Ability to produce creative and stimulating power point presentations
* Experience using or familiar with other presentation software e.g. Prezi or PPT plex or powtoon or similar
* Skilled in used of Publisher and/or other desktop publishing software
* Experience producing podcasts/short video clips
* Experiencing providing training to others re above
* Ability to process quantitative and qualitative information and data in the production of written reports, with high quality outputs
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, IT skills and confident in presenting at all levels
The rate of pay will be £8.75 - £10.98 and the hours of work will be 09.00-17.00 Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week), there is a car parking space available with this role.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Adam Toney at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 324548 or email Adam via the `apply` link.
Our client would like to get the successful candidate started immediately so please apply immediately.
Experience: 0 yrs